carne asada burrito.
You can have carne asada burrito using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of carne asada burrito
- You need 1 of salsa of your choice.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped onion per burrito.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped cilantro per burrito.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of spanish rice per burrito (recipe in my profile ).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of refried beans per burrito (recipe on my profile ).
- You need 3 of sliced jalapenos.
- It’s 1/4 cup of thinly sliced or finely chopped beef bottom round or beef cut of ur choice per burrito.
- It’s 1/2 of sliced onion.
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 large of flour tortilla per burrito.
- You need 1 of oil to cook meat in.
carne asada burrito instructions
- HOW TO PREPARE MEAT:.
- in fry pan heat oil and add meat, fry till almost crispy. Add sliced onion and jalapeno and fry for about 5 minutes longer. Salt to taste..
- HOW TO PREPARE BURRITO :.
- heat up tortilla.
- add beans, rice, and meat layered down the middle of the tortilla leaving about 2" on top and bottom..
- add chopped onion, cilantro, and salsa..
- roll the burrito : roll over one side then take the top and bottom and fold inward, finally bring up the last side of the tortillia to finish the roll..