BLAT (Bacon, Lettuce, Avocado, Tomato) Sandwich. Reviews for: Photos of BLATs (Bacon-Lettuce-Avocado-Tomato Sandwiches). BLATs (Bacon-Lettuce-Avocado-Tomato Sandwiches). this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This wonderful "Mouth Party" is great between bread slices or rolled on a tortilla and sliced as a pinwheel "Appeteaser".
Of course he thinks he invented this sandwich, and he did, as have thousands of other avocado lovers around the world. Of course if you want to add a couple strips of bacon to your ALT (that would make it a BLAT), be my. Upgrade your classic BLT to our ultimate bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich with avocado. You can cook BLAT (Bacon, Lettuce, Avocado, Tomato) Sandwich using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BLAT (Bacon, Lettuce, Avocado, Tomato) Sandwich
- You need 4 of bacon strips.
- You need 1 of avocado.
- Prepare Half of a tomato.
- You need to taste of ice berg lettuce.
- It’s 2 of toast slices.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of garlic aoli.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper.
Lay the bacon on two slices, topped with tomatoes and any juices, sliced avocado and lettuce before putting on the tops..avocado, and tomato sandwiches, made with a bacon sheet, tomato filets, perfectly cooked lobster, homemade mayonnaise, and bread toasted in bacon fat. The Food Lab: How To Make Lobster, Bacon, Lettuce, Avocado, and Tomato Sandwiches. All products linked here have been. And, no, the second layer of mayo (egg fat) is not optional.
BLAT (Bacon, Lettuce, Avocado, Tomato) Sandwich instructions
- Cook the bacon in a frying pan on high heat. Cook the bacon the way you like it..
- Put the bread in the toaster and toast it as you like it.
- Add the garlic aoli to the toast. Make sure it’s spread evenly.
- Cut the avocado in half and mash it in a bowl if it’s hard or mash it on the toast. Spread evenly on the toast and add salt and pepper.
- Slice the tomato and add them on top of the avocado.
- Once the bacon is done remove the oil by putting it on a paper towel. Then cut the bacon in half and put it on the toast.
- Add the ice berg lettuce on top and your sandwich is done! Enjoy ?.
Come to think of it, neither are the potato chips. Here's what you need: bacon, romaine lettuce, cherry tomato, cucumber, avocados, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, mustard, salt, lemon. Drain on a paper towel, then set aside. Place chopped lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, avocados and bacon in a large bowl. Layer the lettuce, tomato and bacon over the spread, dividing the ingredients evenly between each sandwich.