Chili’s Copycat Cajun Chicken Pasta.
You can have Chili’s Copycat Cajun Chicken Pasta using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chili’s Copycat Cajun Chicken Pasta
- You need 1 of small tomato, diced.
- Prepare 1 pint of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1/2 box of penne pasta.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh minced garlic.
- You need 3 tbsp of unsalted butter, divided.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- Prepare To taste of pepper.
- It’s 3 cups of fresh grated parmesan cheese, divided.
- Prepare 1.5 pounds of chicken breast.
- Prepare To taste of cajun seasoning.
Chili’s Copycat Cajun Chicken Pasta step by step
- Cook pasta per package instructions. Set aside..
- Put 2 tbsp of the butter and the minced garlic in a frying pan and heat on medium..
- Rub the chicken breasts with cajun seasoning, add to the skillet and cook until browned on both sides and no longer pink in the middle, approximately 10 minutes per side. Set aside when done..
- Add the rest of the butter, the whipping cream, salt, pepper, 2 cups of the cheese and a little extra cajun seasoning to the same skillet. Heat on medium till lightly boiling then add in the penne..
- Slice the chicken into strips and dice the tomato. Dish out the pasta one serving at a time, adding the chicken, tomatoes and a cheese garnish on top..
- Serve with garlic toast and a side salad and enjoy!.