Chorizo and Egg Biscuits.
You can have Chorizo and Egg Biscuits using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chorizo and Egg Biscuits
- You need 1 can of of Pillsbury biscuits.
- It’s 1/4 of of Chorizo Roll-amount depends on your liking.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- It’s 1 of handful of shredded cheese – depends on your liking. I used Monterey Jack.
- Prepare 1 of baking cups-optional.
Chorizo and Egg Biscuits step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a pan slightly cook Chorizo. NOT all the way done..
- Beat the 2 eggs and shredded cheese and add to the slightly cooked Chorizo and mix until eggs are no longer runny, but not fully cooked..
- Put the baking cups in cupcake pan or spray cupcake pan with Pam cooking spray if you prefer. Flatten the biscuits and line the cups with it.
- Spoon a bit of your egg/cheese/chorizo mixture into the each biscuit lined cup and bake for 15 minutes.