Mango Lassi popsicle.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, mango lassi popsicle. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mango Lassi popsicle is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Mango Lassi popsicle is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have mango lassi popsicle using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mango Lassi popsicle:
- Make ready 2 cup of full fat yoghurt.
- Get 3 of mangoes.
- Get 1/2 cup of fresh cream.
- Get 1/4 cup of honey.
- Get 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Make ready pinch of saffron.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Cardamom powder.
Steps to make Mango Lassi popsicle:
- Wash the mangoes,then peel it cut into slices discard the seeds then in a blender put the mango pieces,honey,soaked saffron strands blend it until smooth once done pour it in a bowl and keep it in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Then again in a blender put fresh yoghurt,fresh cream,sugar,cardamom powder blend it until smooth once done pour this in another bowl and keep it in the freezer for 30 minutes,now after this take popsicle molds add 2 tsp of mango purée in each mould then 4 tsp of yoghurt mixture over the mango layer then again repeat,then wrap the mould.
- With aluminum foil and snip it little at the top with a knife and insert a popsicle stick then place this mould in the freezer for 8 hours or until set,just before serving dip it in warm water and then slowly remove it from the mould,enjoy…
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mango lassi popsicle recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!