You can have burrito melt using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of burrito melt
- You need 1 lb of ground meat cooked n drained.
- Prepare 1 packages of burrito shells.
- You need 1 each of velveeta block cheese I use off brand.
- It’s 1/2 packages of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 packages of burrito seasoning.
- It’s 1 can of tomatoes drained.
- Prepare 2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of refried beans.
- It’s 1 can of corn.
burrito melt instructions
- cook ground meat till done drain n rinse return to pan.
- preheat oven to 350.
- add half tomatoes n corn to ground meat and seasonings and water required on package.
- cook till boiling turn off.
- spray a 13 x 9 pan.
- lay a torilla on bottom don't want to overlap.
- now spread some refriend beans.
- add some meat mixture.
- and a little bit of cheddar cheese.
- and some cut up velveeta.
- do this till no more torillas.
- on top add remaining meat and tomatoes.
- add cheese and lots of velveeta.
- bake for about 30 min till cheese is fully melted.