Teriyaki Pineapple Chicken.
You can have Teriyaki Pineapple Chicken using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Pineapple Chicken
- You need 4 each of 6-8oz chicken breasts.
- You need 1/2 cup of Teriyaki sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of Pineapple juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of White sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Apple cider vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Yellow mustard.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Vegitable oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Red chile flakes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cornstarch.
- You need 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 2 clove of Minced garlic.
Teriyaki Pineapple Chicken step by step
- Set aside chicken breasts and combine all other ingredients into a saucepan. Bring to a boil for several minutes and remove from heat and allow to cool. Marinate chicken beasts several hours or overnight..
- Grill chicken over high heat until fully cooked, flipping 90 degrees to create diamond grill marks. Top with sprigs of fresh cilantro and diced tomatoes and garnish with fresh or grilled pineapple..