Garlic Mushroom, Kale & Broccoli w/Purple Sweet Potato noodles.
You can have Garlic Mushroom, Kale & Broccoli w/Purple Sweet Potato noodles using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic Mushroom, Kale & Broccoli w/Purple Sweet Potato noodles
- You need 1 pkg of Purple Sweet Potato Noodles.
- You need 1 C of chopped kale.
- It’s 2 C of chopped broccoli.
- It’s 1 Carton of Mushrooms sliced.
- You need 1/2 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger power*.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder*.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tbs of Braggs Liquid Aminos, plus more to taste if needed.
- It’s 1 tbs of Garlic Coconut Liquid Aminos, plus more to taste of needed.
Garlic Mushroom, Kale & Broccoli w/Purple Sweet Potato noodles step by step
- Bring water to boil, add noodles and cook per package instructions. Drain cold water rinse, to stop cooking and set aside. I used these noodles..
- Chop the onions, broccoli & kale set side. Rinse and slice the mushrooms set aside. Heat the oil in a wok over medium high heat, once hot add the onions. Saute about 5 minutes. (Normally I would add fresh garlic and ginger at this point, but had none available). Add the kale, broccoli and mushrooms with dry seasonings and braggs (soy alternative) and continue saute for about 5 minutes or until the vegetables are to your liking. (Some like a bit more crunchy of a veggie).
- Lower the heat to medium. Add the drain noodles to the vegetable mixture and mix well. Then add the tablespoon of the coconut aminos garlic sauce. Toss constantly until well-heated and well mixed. At this point you can add more Bragg's (soy alternative) or garlic sauce per your liking. I've even had people go up to 2 tablespoons before. It's all to your liking..