soy chorizo hash tacos. These quick and easy breakfast tacos with chorizo, potato hash, and eggs are ridiculously flavorful and the perfect meal any time of day. EAsy and delicious my hubby thoroughly enjoyed it. I made tacos and breakfast burritos.
Just one bite, it is easy to see why it's a fan favorite. I always like to keep a package of Soy Chorizo from Trader Joe's in my fridge. I just love it so much! You can cook soy chorizo hash tacos using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of soy chorizo hash tacos
- You need 2 of potatoes chopped and cooked.
- It’s 1 clove of of garlic.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 of white corn tortillas.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of onion chopped and sauted.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sour cream or greek yogurt (plain) for topping.
- You need 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mixed beans , black and pinto.
- Prepare 1 packages of soy chorizo roll.
Soy Chorizo is so versatile and there are so many different ways to use it. This is a really dope and VERY TASTY Vegetarian alternative to the #Classic Chorizo tacos. Let me know in the comments how it. But yes.these tacos were so tasty and much healthier than their meat counterparts.
soy chorizo hash tacos instructions
- cook onions potatoes add garlic. add beans let cook until tender add. chorizo stir let cook 5 min..
- cook corn tortillas on a skillet in a some cooking oil..
- create your tacos. add desired toppings.
I've been trying to lay off meat, so I may be posting more meatless recipes. Meatless and dairy-free (a.k.a Vegan) may sound blah, but I'm amazed at the flavors of plant-based food! When corn tortillas are used, this recipe is also gluten free. Crispy potato and chorizo are a classic taco combination—one that taco trucks usually get wrong. The ideal potato and chorizo taco should be deeply browned and flavorful, each crisp cube of potato coated in a thin layer of bright red fat packed with spicy, meaty flavor.