Zucchini and Sweet Corn Crustless Pie. It was a little different than my version because Meatless Monday? I'm all over it when it involves mushrooms, sweet corn, and zucchini baked into a cheesy crustless pie. Crustless Summer Zucchini Pie is a simple savory pie made with zucchini, shallots, mozzarella and Crustless Zucchini Pie.
Crustless Zucchini Pie is an easy gluten-free pie made with boiled potatoes. It is loaded with zucchini, corn and green onions. If you are craving for something sweet, you should check my Chocolate and Yogurt Zucchini Bread, but if you are after a savory treat, this pie will satisfy your taste. You can have Zucchini and Sweet Corn Crustless Pie using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini and Sweet Corn Crustless Pie
- It’s 2 tbsp. of unsalted butter.
- You need 1/2 of onion, diced.
- You need 2 of zucchini, sliced thinly (about 4 cups).
- It’s 8 oz. of sliced mushrooms.
- It’s 2 ears of sweet corn, kernels sliced off (about 1 cup).
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of dried basil.
- It’s 1 tsp. of dried oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of each pepper, salt free all purpose seasoning.
- It’s 4 oz. of freshly shredded swiss cheese.
- Prepare 4 oz. of freshly shredded white cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 oz. of freshly shredded sharp yellow cheddar.
- You need 4 of large eggs, beaten.
A super simple, cheesy, crustless pie featuring fresh veggies and herbs. Crustless Zucchini Quiche with pesto and parmesan cooked in a muffin tin. A healthy and low carb I always loved zucchini quiche but this Crustless Zucchini Quiche taste absolutely amazing plus it is an easy muffin tins recipe meaning those are super easy to eat on-the-go for those busy breakfast! Peggy Gandy of South Amboy, New Jersey makes the most of her zucchini harvest by baking this crowd-pleasing entree.
Zucchini and Sweet Corn Crustless Pie instructions
- In a large skillet, heat the butter over medium heat. Once it's melted, add the onion and mushrooms. Cook for 3 or so minutes, then add the zucchini and corn. Cook until everything has a chance to soften, about 5 or so minutes, then stir in the garlic and cook for another minute or so before removing the pan from the heat. Make sure to strain out any excess liquid in the pan, then place the veggies in a large bowl and let them cool for just a few minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a 9" pie dish with parchment paper. Once the veggies have cooled slightly, stir in the seasonings, beaten eggs and most of the cheese (reserve a handful for topping). Pour the veggie mix put into the lined pie dish and sprinkle the extra cheese evenly over the top..
- Bake for 25 or so minutes, until the center is completely set and cooked through. Check on it at about halfway through and if its browning too quickly, then loosely cover it with foil. Once it's done, remove it from the oven and let it sit for 10 or so minutes before slicing and serving..
The golden-brown pies slice so beautifully you can serve them to company! What is Crustless Quiche Texture Like? I have to say that my zucchini quiche came out amazing with a delicate It didn't taste like an omelette, neither did it have a texture of a pie – bingo. I started this year very basic with lots of tomatoes, sweet peppers, two zucchini plants (one. Zucchini slice or crustless zucchini pie or even savory zucchini cake.