You can cook Rice Omelet using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rice Omelet
- Prepare 3-4 cups of hot cooked rice.
- Prepare 50-100 g of chicken breast (cut into bite sized pieces).
- Prepare 1/4 of onion (chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of carrot tops (chopped).
- Prepare 20 g of butter.
- Prepare 150 cc of water.
- It’s 3-4 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1 of bouillon cube.
- You need 2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 3 of eggs (beaten).
- It’s 1 tbsp of milk (mix with beaten eggs).
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
Rice Omelet step by step
- Melt butter in a pan and stir fry chicken, onion, carrot tops until the chicken is just cooked..
- Add water, ketchup, bouillon, sugar and bring to a simmer over medium heat, stirring frequently until the liquid is almost gone..
- Add the cooked rice and stir fry and mix. Season with salt and pepper. Arrange in the plate..
- Heat the oil in another pan with high heat. Pour in the beaten egg (with milk) and cook the egg to desired doneness by shaking the pan. Top with the egg over the rice. Put ketchup on the top..