Roasted Spiced Chicken.
You can have Roasted Spiced Chicken using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Spiced Chicken
- You need 3 medium of Chicken Legs with Thigh.
- It’s 300 ml of Yoghurt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Chili Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Pepper Powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Ginger Paste.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Garlic Paste.
- Prepare 2 slice of Lime/Lemon.
- It’s 1/2 stick of Butter.
Roasted Spiced Chicken step by step
- Make deep cuts in the Chicken pieces so that they can absorb the flavours of the marinade..
- In a pan, dry roast all the Spice powders for about 2 to 3 minutes..
- Add the roasted spice powder mix to the Yoghurt along with Ginger Paste, Garlic Paste, Salt and Pepper..
- Apply the Yoghurt marinade on the chicken and refrigerate for 4 to 8 hours(even longer if possible). Prepare in the afternoon for the nights barbecue for maximum taste..
- Barbecue over charcoal for maximum flavour till cooked perfectly(around 10 min each side). You can also grill them on the electrical grill and also bake in 200°C oven for 30 min. Baste with butter while grilling..
- Squeeze Lime/Lemon over the chicken just before serving..