Braised belly of pork ramen 🍜. This chashu pork (pork belly braised in soy sauce, sake, and mirin) is the perfectly tender addition to your next bowl of ramen. Add pork belly (it won't be submerged). Cover with a lid left slightly ajar.
Pork belly is a bit like a layered cake. Even if you have a good ratio of cake to frosting, it doesn't mean much if the cake itself is tough and dry. Ramen – Kakuni makes for an amazing topping for ramen. You can have Braised belly of pork ramen 🍜 using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Braised belly of pork ramen 🍜
- Prepare 100 g of red miso.
- You need 100 g of white miso.
- You need 40 g of sake.
- You need 20 g of honey.
- Prepare 1 of small chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove.
- It’s of Thumb of chopped ginger.
- Prepare 200 g of braised pork belly.
Just slice it, glaze the slices with a little sauce, and then torch the slices until the sauce has. Lay out pork belly on cutting board; season with salt. Roll up belly lengthwise, skin side facing out. Place pan in refrigerator; let pork cool completely in braising liquid.
Braised belly of pork ramen 🍜 instructions
- O Combine the miso, sake, oil, honey and cook together in a pan for 10 minutes in a non-stick pan over medium heat.
- O Sauté the ginger, garlic, and onion in the oil for 5 minutes until softened..
- How to Braise pork Belly Slice the pork belly and rub with Chinese 5 spice powder In a hot pan brown the pork and when all sides are nicely colored add 15ml of soy 15ml of rice wine vinegar along with 150ml water and bring to the boil lower to a simmer cover and simmer for aprox 40 mins or until tender..
- To Plate 1. In a large pot, bring 4 liters of water to a boil for the ramen noodles. (You can use dry noodles from instant ramen, or better yet, find thick ramen noodles in an Asian market) 2. Warm the meat mixture gently in a small pan. 3. Have 2 warm bowls ready. 4. Boil the noodles until just done. Shake off all excess water and drop noodles in the 2 bowls. 5. Add 270 ml of piping hot soup to each bowl of noodles. Gently stir together with chopsticks. 6. Slice the warm pork belly on top.
Prepare Eggs: In saucepan, combine eggs. Pork belly ramen is one of those magical meals that leaves you wondering why all recipes can't be that easy and taste that good. The flavors are incredibly complex and every bite is different. Once you've cooked your pork belly and made your ramen noodles, this soup comes together in just a few minutes. Make this easy, melt-in-your-mouth Chashu pork belly recipe at home!