French Onion Beef & Noodles.
You can cook French Onion Beef & Noodles using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of French Onion Beef & Noodles
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 3 of yellow onion diced.
- You need 8 oz of mushrooms sliced.
- Prepare 1 bag of egg noodles.
- You need 1/4 cup of red wine.
- It’s 3 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of beef broth.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded swiss.
- It’s 2 tbsp of flour.
- You need 3 of bay leafs.
- Prepare Pinch of thyme.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
French Onion Beef & Noodles instructions
- In a large skillet, brown your ground beef. Season with salt and pepper. Drain and set aside..
- Put onions and butter, bay leaf and thyme, salt and pepper, in skillet and cook on medium heat for 20 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Cook egg noodles according to package..
- Add mushrooms, cook for 5 more minutes. Remove bay leaf. Add back the beef, add red wine, Worcestershire, beef broth, and flour..
- Once the sauce thickens stir in the sour cream, and add the egg noodles. Season to taste. Top with swiss and put a lid on it let it sit over low heat untill the cheese melts..
- Serve hot..