You can cook Crab-Asparagus Frittata using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crab-Asparagus Frittata
- It’s 8 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 c of heavy whipping cream or coconut milk.
- You need 10 stalks of asparagus, sliced diagonally into 3/4" pieces.
- It’s 1 can (6 oz) of crab meat, drained.
- You need 4 T of EVOO.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, finely chopped.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
Crab-Asparagus Frittata instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- In large bowl, whisk eggs, cream or milk, asparagus, crab and 2 T oil..
- In large ovenproof skillet, heat 2 T oil and cook garlic and onion until soft. Sprinkle in salt. Pour in egg mixture and stir to combine..
- Cook on stove top for 3 min. or until edges begin to firm. Transfer to oven and bake 10 min. or until knife inserted in center comes out clean..