Potatoes grilled cheese sandwich. Potato Cheese Grilled Sandwich,This sandwich holds potato slices and cheese spiced up with chaat masala and green chutney. Heat panini grill and brush with olive oil. Potato Cheese Grilled Sandwich, a chatpata sandwich that is perfect for the desi palate!
I was looking for a potato recipe with curry leaf and black mustard seed and stumbled across you this morning. Potato Sandwiches give a different dimension to grilled cheese sandwich. They are delicious and add an Indian taste to standard grilled cheese. You can have Potatoes grilled cheese sandwich using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potatoes grilled cheese sandwich
- You need 2 of medium sized potatoes.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Cumin seeds (or cumin powder).
- Prepare 1/2 of finely chopped onions.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of peas.
- You need 1 tablespoon of capsicum finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vegetable stock.
- You need 1/3 teaspoon of pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/3 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of red chili.
- It’s 1/3 teaspoon of ginger finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of butter.
- It’s 2 slices of cheese.
- You need 2 teaspoon of Sauce of your choice (ketchup, chipotle, green chili, mustard or anything).
Now put the other slice of bread potato side down over tomatoes and grilled both sides until sandwich is golden brown and cheese has melted. How to Make Loaded Fried Potato grilled cheese sandwich. While potatoes are cooking, cook bacon until crispy and drain well on paper towel. Classic grilled cheese sandwiches are pressed in the waffle maker for extra crispy nooks and crannies!
Potatoes grilled cheese sandwich step by step
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in the pan. Add cumin seeds and chili. Once it starts crackling, add onions. Cook for 1 minute or so. Add peas and cook for another minute.
- Add ginger, coriander powder, vegetable stock. Then add the potatoes. Mix it properly and add pepper and lemon. Mix again. You can optionally cook it for another 3-5 min to make the potatoes go crispy. Add capsicum when everything is done. Also, optionally you can add mint or coriander leaves as a variation of this recipe..
- Take a toast bread and put some of this potatoes mix on top. Then put a slice of cheese. Then take the second bread and put some sauce on it. Then put it on top of the cheese to close your sandwich. Now just apply some butter on top and grill it..
Before we talk about this sandwich, first I have to say that their Waffle Baker makes totally dreamy waffles. Heat a large skillet over low heat. Spread butter or margarine onto one side of two slices of bread. The popular Bombay sandwich doesn't actually has cheese nor is it grilled but since I added both, we call this Bombay Veggie Grilled Cheese Sandwich. Because who doesn't love a melty, cheesy sandwich Start With Your Basic Grilled Cheese.