Pesto baked chicken thighs. Pesto Baked Chicken Thighs. © Todd Porter & Diane Cu. Paired with crusty bread and a simple salad, these easy chicken thighs are perfect for a weeknight dinner. Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
In any case, this baked pesto chicken will be amazing no matter what cut of chicken you use. How to make baked chicken pesto with olives and feta. Deliciously seasoned chicken thighs are added to an oiled hot cast iron skillet and cooked until just browned on both sides. You can cook Pesto baked chicken thighs using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pesto baked chicken thighs
- Prepare 1/4 cup of prepared pesto.
- Prepare 3 of tbls. olive oil.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- Prepare 2 of lbs. boneless skinless chicken thighs.
This Easy Baked Pesto Chicken is a tasty dinner that you can make with purchased pesto if you don't have any in the freezer. When I first made Easy Baked Pesto Chicken, I loved what a great low-carb dinner it was but I'm not sure I ever imagined it would become one of the most popular recipes on the. This easy Baked Pesto Chicken is a fast dish made with chicken breasts, pesto, tomatoes, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. What To Serve with Baked Pesto Chicken.
Pesto baked chicken thighs step by step
- Preheat over to 375. Stir pesto oil salt pepper together and add chicken. Stir until all chicken has pasto all over.let set 15 mins on counter..
- Place on tin foil lined baking sheet. Spread whatever pesto is left in bowl smear all over chicken. Bake for 20min..
- Flip chicken bake for another 10 mins or until done..
I like to serve this with salad or zucchini noodles to keep it low-carb but you can also serve it over pasta. Pesto Chicken GRILLED OR OVEN BAKED, smothered in a creamy, homemade Basil Pesto! And this baked chicken thighs with pesto is my favorite addition to the mist of easy chicken recipes. This is the easiest chicken recipe you can get used to. Place chicken breast in a baking dish.