Salmon and Asparagus Foil.
You can cook Salmon and Asparagus Foil using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salmon and Asparagus Foil
- You need of Salmon with skin (my preference).
- Prepare of Lemon dill butter sauce.
- You need 2 of lemons.
- You need of Fresh dill and parsley.
- It’s of Minced garlic.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of Tomato.
- It’s of Asparagus.
Salmon and Asparagus Foil step by step
- Preseason salmon and heat oven to 375…..
- Trim ends of asparagus spears.
- Cut and divide salmon in equal parts.
- Place sheet of aluminum foil on table and drizzle with olive oil and minced garlic.
- Now put one salmon slice and few asparagus together topped with a little lemon butter sauce ( or just butter if don't have) I also squeeze fresh lemon juice on top of salmon.
- Now add minced garlic sliced lemon and a sliced tomato on top followed with lemon butter dill sauce and sprinkle with salt pepper and garlic.
- Wrap each one in foil and place in oven for 20/30 minutes.
- (If don't have use butter).