Potted Meat and Black Bean Pie.
You can have Potted Meat and Black Bean Pie using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potted Meat and Black Bean Pie
- It’s 15 ounce of can of black beans.
- You need 1-2/3 pound of Pottedmeat see my recipe.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/3 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- It’s 1/3 cup of diced onions finely.
Potted Meat and Black Bean Pie instructions
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Press the Pottedmeat into a 9 inch pie pan..
- Add black beans to the top of the Pottedmeat. Then top with cheese..
- Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Add raw onions on top. Serve I hope you enjoy!.