Banana pepper chicken bake. A baked chicken recipe that packs a bold flavor punch! Can we talk for a moment about my obsession with banana peppers? They provide a vinegary and spicy finish to this Caribbean-inspired grilled chicken recipe from Commander's Palace in Add chicken, season generously with salt, and turn several times to coat.
This recipe, you can change the stuffing to your liking. This is an awesome recipe for banana peppers stuffed with an Italian sausage mixture and baked in a delicious tomato sauce. Spoon mixture into banana pepper halves, and place on prepared pan. You can cook Banana pepper chicken bake using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana pepper chicken bake
- Prepare 1/2 jar of banana peppers.
- You need 1/2 of white onion large.
- It’s bag of chicken.
- You need 4 slices of colby jack cheese.
- Prepare of chipotle ranch dressing.
I rescued my banana peppers before a serious freeze this week. This was a great way to use them up for a pot luck. It was fun letting the peppers ripen: it made it a colorful dish. This is an awesome recipe for banana peppers stuffed with an Italian sausage mixture and baked in a.
Banana pepper chicken bake instructions
- Dice onion, then get a pan put a small amount of oil in pan. Saute onions and peppers. Put onions and peppers in a baking pan. Wash chicken. Lay chicken on top of saute peppers and onions. Bake for 45 min to a hour. Check frequently. When their is about 5 min left put cheese on top and let melt. Take out of oven and drizzel chipotle ranch sauce on top them serve!.
- Also season chicken however you would like..
The banana pepper (also known as the yellow wax pepper or banana chili) is a medium-sized member of the chili pepper family that has a mild, tangy taste. While typically bright yellow, it is possible for them to change to green, red, or orange as they ripen. Combine with chicken broth, water, onion, celery, salt,. until smooth. Pickled banana peppers – delicious on sandwiches or simply as a side! Banana peppers add a sweetness to everything they touch.