You can cook Baked Asparagus using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Asparagus
- It’s 2 lb of fresh asparagus.
- Prepare 2 of Tbsps. unsalted butter.
- You need 2 of Tbsps. olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and black pepper.
Baked Asparagus step by step
- Preheat the oven to 450°F..
- Rinse and drain the asparagus then snap off the tough ends where they break naturally..
- Arrange the spears in a 13×9-inch glass baking dish.
- Place the butter and olive oil in a 2-cup glass measure, cover with a piece of paper towel, and microwave, for 45 seconds, or until melted. Mix in salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle the butter/oilmixture over the asparagus.
- Cover the dish snugly with aluminum foil.- You can prepare the dish up to this point several hours ahead of time..
- Bake for 10 – 15 minutes, or until crisp-tender..
- Serve immediately..
- Nutritional information per serving:Calories (Kcal): 63; Carbohydrates (g): 2; Fat (g): 6; Protein (g): 5; Sodium (mg): 48;.