Date oatmeal cookie. Oatmeal Date Cookies. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Oatmeal cookies have always been one of my favorites. I've made them many, many times — sometimes with raisins, other times with chocolate chips or coconut.
Chewy, soft, crispy all at the same time. This delicious recipe for oatmeal cookies with date filling will have everyone in your house reaching for the cookie jar. Stir in the oatmeal and dates. You can cook Date oatmeal cookie using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Date oatmeal cookie
- You need 10 oz of pitted date.
- It’s 2 cups of quick cook oats flour.
- You need 8 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ground cardamom.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of milk powder.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Mahleb ground.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of fennel.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of yeast.
- It’s 1/2 cup of warm milk +3 teaspoon.
Vegan Sweet Potato Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies, Healthy Date Filled Oatmeal CookiesFoodista. granulated sugar, baking powder, shortening, flour. This recipe came from the Hartman Estate Sale. A combination of flavor and texture makes these cookies the perfect addition to your morning coffee. The perfect on-the-go breakfast or after-school snack!
Date oatmeal cookie step by step
- Over medium heat with 4 tablespoon of the butter add the date and smash till you get paste add 1 tablespoon cardamom and cinnamon let it cool.
- Roll it to thin paper using sprayed film.
- Mix all the dry ingredients mix with 4 tablespoon cold butter look like sand and start adding the warm milk the last 3 spoons mix one at time.
- The dough will be not hard and not sticky spray it and let rest for half hour.
- Roll the dough paper thin then add on top the date and start rolling like cinnamon roll and start cutting I used knife but use floss for sharp cut.
- About inch some shape I used a cookie cutter then brush with milk please lay it on top paper parchment so it will not burn the bottom.
- At reheated oven 350 f for 15 to 20 minutes keep watching the bottom of the cookie enjoy 😉.
This is a pretty standard cookie recipe, so it's easy to follow along. Think of it like oatmeal raisin cookies, but instead of the raisins and oatmeal, we're adding dates and. These tasty date oatmeal cookies use the natural sweetness of the dates rather than any added sugar to make a relatively healthy, easy and delicious treat. Oatmeal/date Cookies recipe: Try this Oatmeal/date Cookies recipe, or contribute your own. My recipe for Oatmeal-Date-Chocolate Cookies gives you the cholesterol-lowering benefits of oats and fiber-packed dates.