Lemon Basil Chicken (Ayam Rica Rica).
You can have Lemon Basil Chicken (Ayam Rica Rica) using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon Basil Chicken (Ayam Rica Rica)
- It’s 1 kg of chicken. I use buffalo wings and drumstick.
- It’s of ginger.
- You need of gallangal.
- You need leaves of Kaffir lime.
- It’s of Lemongrass.
- Prepare of Lime juice.
- You need leaves of lemon basil.
- It’s of Blended Spices.
- It’s 2 of shallots.
- Prepare 5 of garlics.
- Prepare of Turmeric.
Lemon Basil Chicken (Ayam Rica Rica) instructions
- Wash the chicken, and add lime juice to remove the smell..
- Half fry the chicken and take it out from the pan..
- Blend the spices together until it smooth..
- Put a bit of oil in a hot pan, add the blended spices. Stir until the aroma is out. Add water and the rest of the spices and stir it. Put salt and sugar and check the taste..
- Once you're happy with the seasoning, add chicken and stir it. Let the water absorb and wait until the water becomes pasty..
- Add the basil leaves, stir a bit, and turn off the stove..