Mom’s chicken burritos (bulk). Still the same as a remember them. On a personal note, this a great way to make a baked and smothered burrito dinner for a busy week night. This is truly the easiest burrito recipe to make at home — and they're freezer-friendly!
This Chicken Burrito Recipe comes together with very little time or effort. Budget friendly and easy to feed a crowd, this is the best chicken burrito recipe. OK, so technically, these are not burritos since I didn't add any beans. You can have Mom’s chicken burritos (bulk) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mom’s chicken burritos (bulk)
- You need 3 (40.5 oz) of cans refrained beans.
- It’s 4-5 lbs of sour cream.
- You need 64-96 oz of salsa (mild/medium/hot).
- It’s 2 lbs of shredded cheese.
- You need 3 of whole chicken.
- It’s 33 oz of sliced olives.
- You need 2 of sweet onions.
- It’s 5 cups of white rice.
- You need 40-50 of burrito tortilla shells.
- You need 3 tablespoons of garlic.
However, they are wrapped nicely in large tortillas, so I am calling them burritos. Place whole chicken breasts (note: do not dice!) in the slow cooker and top with the water and taco seasoning. For many years now I have been perfecting my chicken marinade recipe and it's finally exactly what I want. I love this easy chicken marinade recipe because it quickly transforms an ordinary chicken breast (or any other cut of chicken) into something extraordinarily delicious – just in time for dinner.
Mom’s chicken burritos (bulk) instructions
- Either boil or roast chicken until cooked through. You can also purchase roasted chicken..
- Cook rice in rice cooker or instant pot while separating chicken meat from the bone and shred it..
- In a large pot (turkey pot or canning pot) mix all ingredients besides the tortilla shells on medium heat while stirring. How much salsa and cheese is based on preference and consistency..
- Serve wrapped in tortilla shells..
Welcome to Add Salt & Serve, specializing in easy recipes and meal plans for busy cooks. Our recipes are easy, delicious, and family-friendly, and our meal plans are uniquely crafted to make the most of your time and money. The beauty of a well-made burrito is that all the filling stays inside. While the temperature and quality of your ingredients can affect this, so can the manner of rolling the burrito. Watch this short video demo if you're not sure how to roll a tight, neat burrito.