Beef Lasagne. Lasagna is an Italian-American Christmas tradition, and this is my favorite version! This Easy Beef Lasagna is the easiest lasagna ever! There's no need to boil noodles or slave away for hours over the stove for this recipe.
While the beef is browning, dice the garlic into a mince. Add a pinch of salt and rub Now it's time to assemble the lasagna. Jump to the Sausage and Beef Lasagna Recipe or watch our quick recipe video to see us We love the combination of sausage and beef. You can cook Beef Lasagne using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Lasagne
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 of Onion, Finely diced.
- Prepare 2 Cloves of Garlic, Crushed.
- Prepare 500 Grams of (gm) Beef Mince, lean.
- You need 400 Grams of (gm) Canned chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Dried Oregano.
- You need 200 Grams of (gm) Lasagne Sheets.
- You need 500 Milliliter of (ml) PUCK Bechamel Sauce with Cheese.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of PUCK Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
By combining the two, the lasagna. Place a layer of lasagna noodles on top, touching but not overlapping. Lasagna noodles need structure—they have a lot of ingredients layered between them While you're making your beef and ricotta mixtures, your lasagna noodles will typically be. Filled with ground beef, spinach, cheese, and tomato sauce, this spinach beef lasagna is hearty and delicious.
Beef Lasagne instructions
- Heat oil in a large frying pan. Add onion and garlic and cook for 5 minutes, until softened, then add mince and brown well. Pour in the tomatoes and sprinkle over the dried oregano. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 10 -15 minutes, until thickened. Season with salt and pepper, to taste..
- Preheat oven to 180 C. Grease a medium oven proof baking dish. Line base with ¼ of the lasagna sheets, trimming to fit if necessary. Spoon 1/3 or the mince mixture over the lasagna, cover with a generous layer of béchamel sauce..
- Repeat the layering twice. Cover béchamel with a layer of lasagna sheets, and spread over the remaining béchamel. Sprinkle over the cheese and bake for 30-40 minutes, until the pasta is tender and cheese is golden brown. Cover with foil if necessary during baking, to prevent cheese from burning..
Lasagna made with Ground Beef, tomato sauce, and cheese. Looking for a faster and easier lasagna recipe? Our Birds Eye Lasagne is made with tender UK & Irish minced beef in a rich tomato sauce, layered between sheets of pasta with creamy béchamel sauce, chopped tomatoes and topped with cheese. To make up the lasagne, layer up the beef mince, lasagne sheets and white sauce finishing with a layer of white sauce. Who would have thought you could eat lasagne when on a diet?