Seafood boil w/red n hot sauce. Help Your Food Live Up To Its Full Flavor Potential. This is the ultimate seafood boil, with lobster, shrimp, crab, veggies, and a mouth-watering seasoning. Combine the butter, minced garlic, hot sauce, lemon juice, creole seasoning, paprika, and parsley flakes into a sauce pan, and place it over medium heat.
While the seafood is cooking, in a big skillet over medium heat, add the butter and stir in the minced garlic. Add the Seafood Boil Seasoning and Louisiana hot sauce. Stir to mix the spicy butter sauce well. You can have Seafood boil w/red n hot sauce using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Seafood boil w/red n hot sauce
- It’s of Seafood of your choice.
- It’s of Corn and potatoes.
- You need of Choice of boiling herbs.
- You need slices of Lemon.
- Prepare of Oven bags or mixing bowl.
- Prepare of the sauce.
- Prepare of Sriracha sauce.
- Prepare of Lemon juice.
- You need of Ketchup.
- You need of Spices: salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Spices: cumin, turmeric, paprika.
- Prepare of Tomato paste.
- Prepare of Coriander.
- Prepare of Ginger and garlic paste.
- You need of Butter.
Make the boil: In a large pot, bring the water, Old Bay, bay leaves and butter to a boil. Dress with Old Bay sauce to serve. Low Country Shrimp Boil Noble Pig.. Divide the sauce among four small bowls.
Seafood boil w/red n hot sauce instructions
- Boil your corn and potatoes with a water mixed with lemon slices and your choice of herbs and spices..
- After the potatoes are done, add your seafood and boil till done..
- Using a colander or a sieve, drain all the water from the seafood mix, remove the herbs and lemon slices from the mix. Keep it aside..
- Sauce: in a bowl, mix your sriracha sauce with lemon juice (be generous), a little bit of ketchup..
- Add the following spices to your sauce: salt, pepper, turmeric, cumin, paprika..
- Stir well and keep the bowl aside..
- In a buttered pot on medium to to low heat, add your ginger and garlic paste (or chopped ginger and garlic if you don't have the paste), tomato paste, and add your sauce to the mix. Stir well till you see the bubbles then add your chopped coriander and let it cook for a little more time..
- Put all your seafood mix in an oven bag (or any large bowl) and add your sauce to the bag and mix them all together till the sauce is covering the entire mix of seafood. Serve on a platter of your choice..
We've decided to share our recipe for a crab boil in a bag. We've looked all over the internet and have yet to find a good video on how to make one. My mom and I put our minds together and figured. Hey Poohs this not the video I wanted to upload but I had to upload something. This video is two weeks old to be honest I was gone scratch this video.